If you’ve ever tried to find a reply you sent by searching the Sent folder for it, then you know that it’s no easy task! There’s a much easier way to keep track of your replies in Outlook. You can have Outlook automatically save the replies you send with the original message instead. The catch is, this only works with personal folders; not your inbox. Replies to anything in your inbox will still be saved in the Sent folder. This works wonderfully for your personal folders though, and it’s simple to set up! Check out this TechRepublic Article for step-by-step instructions.
Would you like to receive SC Small Firm’s blog posts via e-mail?
- Acrobat for Legal Professionals
- Center for Professional Responsibility
- Florida Bar LOMAS
- Law Practice Today
- Legal Tech Resource Center
- SC Bar Ethics Opinions
- SC Bar Practice Management Assistance
- SC Bar Solo & Small Firm page
- SC Code
- SC Courts
- Starting a Small Biz in SC