Many Windows 7 users still don’t know about Jump Lists – a great feature that takes you directly to frequently visited websites and more by simply right-clicking on an open item in the taskbar located along the bottom of your screen. For example, you can access recently viewed documents by right-clicking Word in the taskbar. Quickly jump to frequently visited sites by right-clicking Internet Explorer in the taskbar. Click here for more info and tips on Jump Lists.
Would you like to receive SC Small Firm’s blog posts via e-mail?
- Acrobat for Legal Professionals
- Center for Professional Responsibility
- Florida Bar LOMAS
- Law Practice Today
- Legal Tech Resource Center
- SC Bar Ethics Opinions
- SC Bar Practice Management Assistance
- SC Bar Solo & Small Firm page
- SC Code
- SC Courts
- Starting a Small Biz in SC