If you occasionally work on your laptop in a coffee shop, an airport, a meeting room, any public place, is your work protected from the curious eyes of the people around you? You may want to consider adding a privacy filter to your screen. Privacy filters narrow the viewing angle so that only the person looking directly at the screen can read your data. These filters also help protect the screens from damage and reduce glare while allowing you to work comfortably in public without worrying about your data being at risk. The filters are available at most office supply stores and from online retailers in a wide range of prices.
Would you like to receive SC Small Firm’s blog posts via e-mail?
- Acrobat for Legal Professionals
- Center for Professional Responsibility
- Florida Bar LOMAS
- Law Practice Today
- Legal Tech Resource Center
- SC Bar Ethics Opinions
- SC Bar Practice Management Assistance
- SC Bar Solo & Small Firm page
- SC Code
- SC Courts
- Starting a Small Biz in SC