If you’re thinking about attending ABA TECHSHOW in Chicago this year but still haven’t registered, here’s some great news! The early bird registration deadline has been extended to March 18th. If you’ve been to TECHSHOW, you know what a great experience it is. Attendees learn about the most useful and common technologies available to lawyers. If you’ve never attended TECHSHOW before, take a look at the First Time Experience Guide and Conference Schedule to get a feel for everything this conference has to offer. Reserve your spot now to get the lowest rates!
Would you like to receive SC Small Firm’s blog posts via e-mail?
- Acrobat for Legal Professionals
- Center for Professional Responsibility
- Florida Bar LOMAS
- Law Practice Today
- Legal Tech Resource Center
- SC Bar Ethics Opinions
- SC Bar Practice Management Assistance
- SC Bar Solo & Small Firm page
- SC Code
- SC Courts
- Starting a Small Biz in SC