The ABA Task Force on Gatekeeper Regulation and the Profession has worked with other entities to develop voluntary good practices guidance for lawyers to combat money laundering and terrorist financing. The Task Force has concerns about how mandatory gatekeeper provisions might affect confidential attorney-client relationships and other issues. Below are two publications from the ABA Task Force.
Would you like to receive SC Small Firm’s blog posts via e-mail?
- Acrobat for Legal Professionals
- Center for Professional Responsibility
- Florida Bar LOMAS
- Law Practice Today
- Legal Tech Resource Center
- SC Bar Ethics Opinions
- SC Bar Practice Management Assistance
- SC Bar Solo & Small Firm page
- SC Code
- SC Courts
- Starting a Small Biz in SC