Deep in the heart of the Capital City lies the beautiful Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center, the setting for the 6th Solo and Small Firm Conference, LPM-TECH, on September 16th. Those who have attended the previous conferences in the past are quick to point out that “it is the single best investment any lawyer can make in their practice.” WHY? Here are the top ten reasons why South Carolina lawyers and their staff don’t want to miss LPM-TECH 2016:
- It’s the largest single day of law firm management and law office technology for the year in South Carolina.
- The topics focus on the areas of greatest concern to SC lawyers. This year’s focus includes sessions on: cyber threats, business development, cloud computing, retirement strategies, personnel management, e-mail management, website design, social media, plus a lot more!
- A great opportunity for SC Lawyers to earn 6.0 MCLE credit hours, including up to 2.0 LEPR credit hours and 1.0 SA/MH credit hours all in one CLE!
- A chance to meet other solo and small firm attorneys around the State. A chance to network with managing partners and legal professionals from around South Carolina.
- An opportunity to learn about new legal technology.
- An opportunity to gain new practice pointers and tech tips that you can take back with you to use in your practice on Monday morning after the conference.
- A chance to meet the South Carolina Bar Solo and Small Firm Section Council and provide feedback on what you would like to see the Section doing to further help SC solos and small firms, like yourself.
- An opportunity to meet over 20 law practice management and technology vendors all under one roof and check out new software and tech tools.
- A chance to gain insight into what other local practitioners are doing in their practices
- An opportunity to get help with a specific problem in your practice
Don’t miss South Carolina attorneys’ favorite seminar of the year! For more information or to register, visit www.scbar.org/lpmtech.